Good Morning Artzy Friends
It is Pam crafting with you today!
The card I am sharing this morning is one of the last Christmas card I need to make! So happy to be finished but I really do love making my cards!
- Start with an A2 white card base. Cut a piece of red slightly smaller 4 1/8 x 5 1/4 and a piece of Dare 2B Artzy Holly Days Paper 4 x 5 1/8.
- Glue the pieces to the front of the white card base. Cut a piece of red card stock 2 x 4 and scallop the bottom. Glue to the lower portion of the card as shown
- Use a scallop oval die and cut out the oval mount to the card front as shown with dimensional dots
- Using the Ornament Tangle stamp the ornament on vellum in versa mark then add the red sparkling embossing powder. Heat set the embossing powder and then cut out with the coordinating die
- Stamp the sentiment using the Ornament Tangle set on white and cut to fit on the red scallop
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Hope your take a look at all the wonderful products in our store! They make wonderful Christmas presents for your crafty friends!